Qualifications and Training
BSc (Soc Sci) Architecture, Edinburgh University (1991 -1994)
Background & Profile
Since joining the Bluesky Design team in autumn 2022, Charlie has been involved in developing projects specialising in architectural detailing and proiect delivery
Charlie has worked on projects including:
- Equifax – Implementation drawings for new office fit-out in East West Building Nottingham city centre.
- National Audit Office – Implementation drawings for relocationof 80 staff to the Spark in Newcastle
- University of York – Implementation package for admin building.
- Eden District Council – Site coordination and support, working drawing packages.
- Xscape – common parts refurbishment. Design concept.
Project Director TP Bennett Leeds
Prior to joining Bluesky Design, Charlie was involved in delivering major projects including:
BT Snow Hill Birmingham Office fit-out – Project Delivery with Overbury: 283,000 sq ft flagship offices, 3-4000 staff
HG ICON Offices and Studios fit-out, Manchester Airport – Project Delivery with Graham Construction 376,000 sq ft offices and photographic/fashion studios/Gym/Cinema/kitchens
8 Park Row, Leeds – 25,000 sq ft Design and delivery with Workman/Ardmac Cat A office refurbishment with business lounge and 2 floors Cat A+ plug-and-play office fit outs
EE Newcastle (call centre) – 100,000 sq ft Office fit-out – Project Delivery with Graham Construction
2009 – 2019
Head of Design Strive Leeds
2003 – 2009
Senior Designer Work Inc Leeds
1996 – 2002
Senior Designer Modus Workspace Ltd London
1994 – 1996
Architectural Assistant EPR Architects London